The Photography Tour Payment Policy sets out the requirement of booking and payment for any advertised Photography Tour.
Due to the complexities in organising tours there are administrative costs incurred by James Doyle Photography prior to commencement of any such tour.
Therefore you are required to pay a deposit at the time of your booking.
The balance of the total amount will be required at least sixty (60) days prior to the commencement of the tour unless stated otherwise.
Full or Partial Refund
- If you cancel your booking before ninety (90) days of the tour commencing, you can claim a full refund, minus an administrative fee of 10% of the deposit amount.
- If you cancel your booking between ninety (90) and sixty (60) days before the tour commencing, you can claim a refund minus an administrative fee of 50% of the deposit amount.
- No refund will be given if you cancel less than thirty (30) days before the start of the tour. (If I can fill your space, I will provide a full refund, minus a $250.00 administrative fee).
- If you fail to attend or are late attending the tour.
- If you decide to leave the tour early.
Goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you would like to Request a Refund