This ballhead is a good ballhead to start out with, as your first quality ballhead and at a good price. It has many of the same features found on more expensive heads.
INDURO BHD3 dual-action ballhead offers increased load capacity, large ergonomic locking knobs, adjustable drag and tension control, independent panning control and much more. Made of precision-machined magnesium alloy and incorporating an Arca Swiss style quick release system for maximum compatibility and flexibility, these heads are designed to handle virtually any shooting situation and equipment from compact to full-sized professional gear. Included is a matching Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate.
- Adjustable manual drag control knob provides responsive adjustment to compensate for different camera, lens weights
- Independent 360-degree pan control knob makes full or partial horizontal panoramic adjustments easy
- Maximum Load: 88 lbs (40 kg)
- Height: 3.9 in (1 cm)
- Tilt Range: +90°/-45°
- Panning Range: 360°
- Separate Panning Lock: Yes
- Bubble Level: Yes
- Head Mount Thread Size: 1/4″-20
- Base Mount Thread: 3/8″-16
- Top Plate Diameter: 6.8
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.67 kg)
- Includes: PU-70 Quick Release Plate (Arca-Swiss Compatible)
- Warranty: 10 years (5 years at purchase + 5 years after registering)